Meeting the Ordinator

My name is Martholemew Sabastian Gran'Hewitschmitt III, or "Marty" as my new Ordinator has dubbed me. After the recent graduation, mine especially, at the academy every rookie was assigned to be a traveling companion to a seasoned Ordinator; highly skilled paladins who carry out quests for the monarchs of the kingdom. As such, I have decided to keep a recorded journal of my ventures from this point onwards. The name of my Ordinator is Gracon De'Vey and he is quite the awe inspiring man, with a tall stature and piercing gaze. He's full of information and has welcomed me warmly to his company, something I am very grateful for. I'm very excited to be able to train under such a noble man as I hope to gain experience through his teachings and one day become an Ordinator myself.

Alas, it is now getting late in to the night, having just finished the graduation celebrations, so it would be best for me to get some rest. Tomorrow we set out on our first quest for the King and Queen, which was assigned to Gracon. I have only heard the overview of the quest, which states we will be traveling to a grotto in the woods to collect some magical talisman or other. While the quest itself doesn't interest me much, I look forward to the experiences I will endure! I hope whomever reads this may also learn from the lessons of my Ordinator, Garcon.

~ Martholemew Sabastian Gran'Hewitstchmitt III

No comments: